Pages

16 May 2011

Summer's Beginning

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. Much has happened:)

First, classes finished two weeks ago. I have a 3.9 GPA for the semester, 3 A's and 1 B, which makes my overall GPA a 2.6. I'm very happy with this because I need at least a 2.5 GPA to be accepted into the education program. Also related to school I found out that I can't have my interview for the education department until January:(

Second, my sister finished her master's in social work! YEA!!! Nathan and I attended her hooding ceremony and it was very nice and short. My parents were able to be in town and we all went to Carrabba's for dinner. Most delicious:) My parents gave us a small gift of old videos of us when we were younger. I haven't watched them yet but I'm very grateful that they did that for us.

Third our blazer messed up again! This time it is the transmission so we aren't sure what we are going to do about it yet.

Fourthly, I've been lazy and enjoying my time off from school. However, I haven't really accomplished anything. Therefore, I'm going to sit down tonight and make a list of things I want to accomplish in these four months and get to work on it.

Well, that's all for the moment:)

1 comment: